Sunday, December 5, 2010

Veggie Tales Rock!

Veggie Tales is a Christian parent's best Friend. Despite several vicious rumors that I have heard, watching dancing, singing vegetables does not adversely affect a child's appetite for their greens any more than seeings talking fast food characters chases kids away from junk food. Hmmm. Anyway, my kids eat veggies and love the movies.

I definitely recommend them over many cartoons that contain no valuable Christian messages. No, the guys who make these shows are not paying me a royalty but if they wanted to I would let them-cause I like them-cause they make stuff that makes my kids better-anyway, I'm babbling now.

The moral is if you see dancing and singing vegetables you'll be a better person-no wait, that's not right.

The moral is garbage in garbage out. What your kids watch is to some extent what they will be-not that they will be edible if they watch veggie tales. Oh, for crying out loud!

I thought this blogging thing was gonna' be easier than this. Anyway, let your kids watch good Godly programing and try to restrain their appetite for the junk that most people think is okay and in the end you'll be better off for it.

That's what Philippians 4 seems to say.

Pastor Dan

No comments: