Monday, December 6, 2010

Jacket Evangelism

I have a Spidey Jacket. I hope that's not copyrighted... Anyway, it was a gift from my Brother-in-law. Kindness always serves God but this was really cool cause now people talk to me about Spidey and I talk to them about Jesus. It sounds almost too easy but it really works. So, my question for you is what could you do to your appearance or the way you carry yourself/dress etc. to get people to notice? What could you do that is not sin or otherwise unethical in any way but that will get people commenting?

Whatever it is, you could do it and then when they notice you could talk to them about Jesus! In a nation where "American" and "Christian" is often thought to be identical what does it say that there are so few of us living for Christ in any radical way.

He was radical alright! He came as an invader into enemy territory.

Anyway, do something that gets people's attention and then when you have it-say-Can I talk to you about Jesus.

Some people's life, possibly even yours is depending on it.

Pastor Dan
newheightsfellowshipchurch.org

No comments: