Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gone

Gone

Everyone left me. My wife is traveling today. She has to go to a very tough property. I'm a little concerned. My daughter got up and made the bus this morning. I'm happy she did cause we used to have trouble with this and you never know when such things are gonna pop back up. My boys got up when called and got ready no problem. Now, I'm planning my day and blogging-cause I love you guys that much.

Gone

It's a work day. There is much to be done. There is no bed of roses. There is no time to waste. Time is a valuable commodity which God hands over in little bits as He keeps all the rest. When He stops it'll be gone.

Gone

My days are numbered. I hope it's a pretty big number but when it comes up.I'm Gone.

Gone.

I'd like to say more but other than a short haiku that I'll write in another entry-I'm gone.

Pastor Dan Stevenson
www.newheightsfellowshipchurch.org

No comments: