Saturday, June 6, 2015

Book signing

So I went to the book signing in Akron at the nervous dog. It was awesome. Not because I sold a bunch of books. I did not. Not because I met a bunch of people. I met some but not a lot really. It was awesome because I met one really cool young lady. Lindsay was her name. She's ex army. She works at the mall now. More importantly Good sent her to the coffee shop today for a divine appointment with me.

We had a long talk and she wants to start living out her faith now the way she committed to when she was twelve. I encouraged her to find a church home and to live unleashed for Christ. She committed to try.

That one decision, that one commitment made the effort worthwhile. A few people committed to buy the book which is now available electronically. But Lindsay's bold acceptance of and Commitment to live out the truth meant much more. Praise God for another day serving and another day here for Him. Another victory for Jesus!

Pastor Dan
New Heights Fellowship Toledo



Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

No comments: