Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Commodities

Everything is essentially worth what someone would pay for it. Time is no exception. The problem is you can not buy time. You are not qualified to deal in such things. Even if you pay someone to do something so that you have more time to do something else you can not control other variables that might result in more time needed.

Life can last. Because of Jesus I will have enough time. Though time may run out on certain things, I can be certain that I have accomplished what the Lord has arranged for me to get done if I am genuinely seeking to walk with Him and in Him every day.

This I want to do.

What would I pay for it if I could? My everything. Simply, my everything. And so, I do not find Jesus' words "If any many should want to be my disciple he must deny Himself, take up his cross and follow after me," very offensive at all. I would gladly pay you yesterday for a single nacho today-cause it's gone and I can't do anything about it anyway. But for tomorrows I would pay everything!

Go King Jesus-he paid it all.

Pastor Dan Stevenson
www.newheightsfellowshipchurch.org

No comments: