Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time keeps on Slipping away

It's late. In fact, it's tomorrow. Tomorrow will be lost in recovery. Today, got out of hand. I have a wonderful family and we always block out time to be together and it's important. However, try as I might I did not get my papers written the way I would have liked...

Isn't it interesting how when you look back you can't believe how fast the time has gone but when you consider what you are trying to cram into a day you think about how little time there is. We get time perceptions all screwed up that's for sure.

Anyway, so here I am too tired to find my way to my tooth brush and pillow in that order and I'm writing this to whoever you are...

Let God do something amazing in your life. He wants to redeem your days. Then at the end of a long day, whether it's filled with shouting or hugging you will be able to say this day was valuabel for the Lord.

I will cram more into each day than is humanly possible. I believe that there is more to life than meets the eye-even the trained eye-even the faith-powered eye. God alone can see certain things!

So, write papers and do your job and love your kids and hug your wife and wash teh dishes on borrowed time cause there simply is no other way. Let God redeem the day. Don't waste these precious moments which He paid such a high price for...

The bus comes early. Where's my tooth brush. If I don't get some consistent rest I won't need bags for my next vacation cause I'll store my cothes in the bags under my eyes...

Not funny? Well, maybe tomorrow then...

Pastor Dan Stevenson
www.newheightsfellowshipchurch.org

No comments: